Bark Dust / Compost / Rock
We are currently offering over 25 varieties of ground covers and garden materials! By partnering with the largest garden center in Eugene, we can supply you with any quantity of garden materials. Whether you need gravel for construction or organic compost for your garden beds, we can help! Below is a list of all the garden products we can deliver, unload and spread for you.
When youre ready, contact us here!
Bark mulch is a quick way to boost curb appeal and reduce weed growth.
- Bark dust: Traditional look.
- Bark Mulch: Cost effective ground cover.
- Hemlock: Sliver free, great for small children and pets.
- Color Rich Mulch: Available in dark brown and red.
- Medium Fir Bark: Natural rustic appearance.
- Wood Chips: Great for playgrounds and dog runs!
- Blended Mint Compost: Aged sawdust, silica sand, composted mint straw, and horse/chicken manure.
- Garden Compost: Fully recycled yard waste, great for breaking up compacted clay soil.
- Garden Rich Compost: Valuable nutrients along with beneficial microbes.
- Chicken Compost Blend: High nitrogen content, great for improving unhealthy soil.
- Garden sand: Great to increase drainage.
- 1/4" & 3/4” Minus Crushed: Used in construction, parking areas, walkways, etc.
- 3/4", 3/8”, & 1 1/2 Round: Decorative multi-purpose river rock.
- Landscape Maintenance